This is a great visual representation of the benefits of Coaching to the Client. Wow!! 99 percent of respondents said they were satisfied with the overall experience. Awesome !
I know first hand how effective Coaching is because I get to see it in the lives and ministries of the Clients I work with, but it is always great to have my personal experience backed up by the supporting research !
- 99% are satisfied with the overall experience…in fact, 96% indicated they would repeat the process.
- There are an estimated 47,500 professional coaches across the world bringing in an annual income close to $2 Billion each year.
Professional coaching explicitly targets maximizing potential and in doing this unlocks latent sources of productivity and effectiveness. At the heart of coaching is a creative and thought-provoking process that supports individuals to confidently pursue new ideas and alternative solutions with greater resilience in the face of growing complexity and uncertainty.
- 70% improved work performance
- 61% improved business management
- 57% improved time management
- 51% improved team effectiveness
In the face of uncertainty caused by workforce reductions and other factors, expectations remain very high. Restoring self-confidence and self-trust to face the challenges is critical to meet organizational demands.
- 80% improved self confidence
- 73% improved relationships
- 72% improved communication skills
- 67% improved life/work balance
Return on Investment
The coach-client relationship generates learning and clarity for forward action with a commitment to clear measurable outcomes. Coaching offers a good return in investment for individual clients and offers a significant return on investment for companies.
- 68% of individuals made back at least their investment
- 86% of companies made back at least their investment
What are you waiting for? Let’s connect!
If you are like me, then you like to read a wide range of information on the subject of self leadership and learn new ways to expand your leadership potential.
Here are a few recent noteworthy blog posts from around the web:
What would you add to this list from your recent web crawling?